All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:43 am 
Troublemaker

We survived!

After a full weekend of battle, rudimentary food, lack of sleep and lot of bruises, we finally made it back home (good thing we are only 2-4 hours away from Fort Knox.) No one experienced real and serious problems beside coming back tired and exhausted so I guess right there, we can be happy of the weekend.

This year event was a great success for the team. With the support of KillerBeez, which provided the BIO bbs, we were able to performed effectively and aggressively. Nothing is worse than going in the battle with weapons or equipment that can't deliver when the time comes. you guys have doubts about KillerBeez BIO? We don't. They give that extra sting.

Beside the bbs, we decided to be wise this year and reduced or balanced our loadout more effectively, which mean lighter load with appropriate weapons. I can honestly say it made a huge difference for me. We still suffered from few injuries like exhaustion, twisted knee, headaches but no broken legs or passing out this year.

For Irene 5, we were able to gathered 2 full squad for the event. Most players being Strikers but we also got players from Section 8, ODA, Cifor and few solo players . I really hope our playing style did not discouraged you from playing airsoft anymore and do hope you enjoyed the experience of running with crazy guys all weekend. Your performances in the field were outstanding and beside leaving your battle buddy on its own (Punisher can give more details hehe) , Good work boys.

While we are here, I would like to say thank you to team E.T.A. , ECHO and other true milsim players out there. Without your professionalism and dedication to the sport, I don't think my experience in airsoft would be the same. A member of team ECHO told me this weekend, we have been sharing bbs for almost 10 years now (7 years to be more exact), so long just for plastic pellets?? you gotta love it :D. It always suck to fight against good friend but you can be sure of one thing, they will be awesome opponent and this is the whole idea for me. Keep up the good fights boy and see you at next event...now we just need to find a way to get you guys fighting with MSG Mullen :D

Post subject: Awsome!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:43 pm 

I gotta say, I worked with you guys in the night op and at the "holy land" and you have some of the finest airsoft warriors around. The cover fire that night against insergents trying to take-out my "principal" (MSG Mullen) was priceless.